Form of Information
The Company has collected the information in order that the Company will be able to render the financial service to the customers. The information comprises the name, address, date of birth including other information, for instance, occupation, your income per year. The Company receives such information from the application of account opening and your information for using the Company’s service on the internet.
The Company may collect your additional information when you use the Company’s service and the customers’ care center via the internet system or mobile phone in order to enable the Company to prepare better product and service which are appropriate for you.
Usage of Password
The customers have responsibility in keeping and taking care of their passwords. At all times and in all situations, you must be sure that your password is not disclosed to other person. Please notify the Company immediately when you have found that the password is used without your authorization or there is the violation of password’s security.
Usage and Disclosure
The Company may use your personal information or other information with the reasons as follows:
Disclosure of information to CIMB and Principal Financial Group: The Company may disclose your personal information to CIMB and Principal Financial Group, for instance,
• In case of introduction of financial product and service, for instance, the investment units of the fund in which you are interested;
• In case of evaluation and running of application program which is in line with financial product and service, for instance, your investment units of the fund;
• In case of management of financial product and service, for instance, your investment units of the fund presented by the Company;
• In case where the disclosure of information will help Company in managing the content to be ready for usage and the connection with the product, service and the communication of the companies in the Group;
• For risk management in order to detect and to prevent from wrongdoing and the fraud which may incur including any other violation of Company’s policy and agreements.
The Company may disclose your personal information to the Company’s external service provider: The Company may disclose your personal information to the external service provider who renders its service to the Company, as follows:
• The external service provider who may render its service to you, for instance, the authentication service, etc.;
• The external service provider, for instance, documents delivery service provider, IT system service provider, information filling service provider, publishing house, auditors including experts in various fields, provider who delivers the advertising for product and service and any other external company who supports in rendering our service to you;
• The person appointed to perform the duty in place of you;
• The experts in various fields appointed by the Company to help us in rendering our service of management of your investment;
• In case where the Company must disclose your information as stipulated by laws, for instance, the disclosure of information to the Revenue Department, regulator, for instance, the Office of SEC;
• Other financial institutes who are our partners in creating and offering the product or service: The Company may disclose your personal information to other financial institutes who are our partners in creating and offering the product, for instance, Synchrony Bank who relates to your bank account in case where you need to transfer money from your bank account or into your bank account, such financial institute may use such information only for the marketing and offering of product relating to the Company;
• In case of preparation of information and statistics compiled by the third party including other business and general persons relating to the method, time and reason of the users of our website and service. This information does not identify yourself or does not provide the information relating to your usage of website or service. The Company will not disclose your personal information to the third party for the marketing objective without your consent.
The Company may disclose your personal information to the third party for its business objective or in the case stipulated or permitted by laws: The Company may disclose your personal information to other person for its business objective or in the case stipulated or permitted by laws including the cases as follows:
• In the case where it is necessary to disclose such information in order to comply with the laws, legal procedure or rules and regulations for supporting the audit, compliance and duty on the business operation supervision;
• In the case where it is necessary to disclose such information to the law enforcement agency, the state agency with the supervisory authority, state officials or other third person who involves with the summon, court’s order or other legal procedure or legal provisions under the laws or regulations or under the laws or regulations of other court’s jurisdiction which apply to the Asset Management Company or companies in the group of the Asset Management Company. Such information is disclosed in order to be in line with such laws or in case where the Company believes at its discretion that the disclosure of personal information is necessary or appropriate in order to prevent from the physical hazard or
financial loss or in order to report on suspicious transaction which may violate the laws;
• In order to protect the important interest of person;
• In order to protect the properties, services and legal rights of the Asset Management Company;
• In case where there is the linkage with the delivery service and various relevant services for the buying transaction which is done by using the service;
• In order to assess and manage the risk including to prevent from the fraud against the Asset Management Company and the fraud relating to the websites or usage of service of the Asset Management Company;
• In order to disclose such information to agencies, banks, financial institutes for the credit reporting and for money collection.
With your consent: The Asset Management Company will disclose your personal information and other information with your consent. However, the recipient of such personal information must comply with the condition of disclosure of personal information according to the laws governing the privacy.
The alternative not to transact via the internet and Application
If the customers intend not to transact via the internet and Application, they may choose to use the phone or may write letter or contact the Asset Management Company in order to ask for the information relating to the investment in the Fund of the Asset Management Company. You may fill account opening form and may file the original documents at the office of the Asset Management Company and the Selling Agents of the Company.
Cookies are small text files containing the information which you have visited our website. The Asset Management Company used Cookies in the Company’s Application in order to ensure that the information of transaction which you have done with us via the internet system and the Application is correct. Once you leave from our system of internet security and our Application, such cookies will be destroyed and such information will not be disseminated.
Access to your personal information
You may write an e-mail to contact us or you may call us at the phone number (662) 686-9595, during 08.30 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. every business day when you need to check your information. We may contact you for preparing additional information, for instance, money market information, fund market information, new fund and service. If you do not need such information, please also contact us.