1. The investors should study and understand the product (fund) feature, return condition and risk factors carefully before making an investment.
2. Investment in mutual funds is not a bank deposit and carries investment risk. The investors may receive the redemption amount higher or lower than the initial investment amount. Accordingly, the investors should invest when they consider that the investment in any mutual fund (“Fund”) is appropriate for their investment objectives and they can accept the risk which may incur from the investment in such Fund.
3. The persons interested in investment should study the prospectus carefully and understand “Investment Policy”, “categories of Investment Securities”, “Assets Allocation”, “Important risk factors” and “Warnings/Advices” before investing and keep such information for future reference. For those who wish to know additional details, can request a prospectus for project information from the Asset Management Company or its appointed Selling Agents.
4. The Asset Management Company may invest in securities or other assets for the Asset Management Company in the same way as the Asset Management Company has invested in securities or other assets for the Fund according to the regulations imposed by the Office of Securities and Exchange Commission (“Office of SEC”). The persons interested in investment who intend to know the information of investment for the Asset Management Company in details can ask for the information at the Asset Management Company or its appointed Selling Agents, or the Office of SEC.
5. In case of particular funds whose investment concentrated in either one industry or one country, the investors should study and understand the information in the prospectus before making an investment.
6. In case of unusual circumstance, the investors may not receive payment of the redeeming price of investment units within the due period of time or they may be unable to redeem the investment units as instructed, or they may receive money from the redemption of investment units later than the time stipulated in the prospectus.
7. In case where the Fund cannot maintain its liquid assets as prescribed by the Office of SEC, the investors may be unable to redeem the investment units according to their instruction.
8. The investors can check the information which may affect their investment decision, for instance, the entry into transaction with the Connected Person and the investment proportion stipulated in the objective of investment, etc. at the Office of SEC, or via the website of the Office of SEC at http://www.sec.or.th
9. The Fund is a juristic person separated from the Asset Management Company, accordingly, the Asset Management Company has no obligation to compensate the loss of the Fund. The operating performance of the Fund does not depend on the financial status or the operating performance of the Asset Management Company.
10. The investment in any funds whose name appearing in this website is governed by the laws of Thailand including rules, regulations and by-laws stipulated in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Act B.E. 2535 (1992) (as Amended).
11. The information in this website is just general information not being an advice or opinion and it does not substitute the advice or it is not intended as the offer or invitation for any person in buying or selling the product of various categories. Thus, no person can claim for any damages which incur with such person who used the information or who makes his/her decision based on the contents herein.
12. The approval of the Office of SEC for the establishment and management of the Fund’s project appearing in this website does not mean that the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and the Office of SEC have certified the accuracy of the information in the prospectus and they do not guarantee the price or yield of the offered investment units.
13. The evaluation of the Fund’s operating performance in this website applies the method of evaluation of the operating performance according to the standard prescribed by the Association of Investment Management Companies (“AIMC”) and the Fund’s operating performance in the past does not guarantee the Fund’s operating performance in the future.
14. The Asset Management Company has prepared all contents appearing in this website for disseminating them to the Unitholders and the persons interested in investment and the Asset Management Company has realized the accuracy of such information. However, the Asset Management Company cannot guarantee the accuracy and the updatedness of all contents appearing in this website.
15. The Asset Management Company reserves the right to correct, improve or change any information in this website without any prior notice.
16. The Asset Management Company allows its employees to invest in the securities for themselves but they must comply with the ethics and every notifications imposed by AIMC and they must disclose such investment to the Asset Management Company for acknowledgment in order that the Asset Management Company will be able to supervise the employees’ securities trading.
17. The Asset Management Company and the executives including the Asset Management Company’s employees reserve the right not to be responsible for the damages in all cases which incur to the information and/or the communication system of the visitors or the investors due to their usage of this website and/or any website which is used in the Asset Management Company’s activity.
18. The Asset Management Company reserves the right of any information in this website. No person is permitted to disseminate, refer, imitate, reproduce or amend by any method, in whole or in part, the information in this website, unless there is the prior written permission of the Asset Management Company. The Asset Management Company and the executives including the Asset Management Company’s employees reserve the right not to be responsible for the damages in all cases which incur from other person’s intentional act or without permission of the Asset Management Company, but such other person corrects, changes any report, information, document or any media in this website and such report, information, document or any media in this website is specifically or generally disseminated, in the manner that it may cause the misunderstanding or the damage to the property or reputation of the Asset Management Company or other person.
19. The correction, modification, change of the report, content, information, document or any media in this website, by any method, with intention or without prior permission of the Asset Management Company, and such correction, modification change result in the damage of property or reputation of the Asset Management Company or other person is the illegal action and offence in accordance with the Act governing the Committing of Offence relating to the Computer (“Act”) where the offender of such Act must be responsible for the civil damage and may also be responsible for the criminal punishment.
20. The Asset Management Company has compiled various websites in country and foreign countries which link with this website for convenience in visiting such websites only. In case where such websites present any information, knowledge, concept or offer any service or offer any sale of various products in such websites to their visitors, especially some websites in foreign countries are not permitted to render any service or offer various products in Thailand at the moment, therefore, the visitors or the recipients of such service or buyers of product from such websites should study and check the information carefully before deciding to receive such service or to buy product or to take any action. In this connection, the Asset Management Company does not involve with any information or the offer of service or product. Moreover, the Asset Management Company does not certify the accuracy of information or the offer of service or product in such websites.
21. In case where the visitors who visit this website and they leave this website to other websites which link with this website, the Asset Management Company would like to inform that such websites may be not governed by the Securities and Exchange Act B.E. 2535 (1992) and the Asset Management Company has not yet surveyed the service of information or product of such companies, accordingly, the Asset Management Company cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of such information and cannot be responsible for any incurred damage.
22. The investors should check to ensure that the sellers of investment units are the persons approved by the Office of SEC.
Warning for Particular Fund
• The investors cannot bring the investment units of the Retirement Mutual Fund (“RMF”) and the Long Term Equity Fund (“LTF”) to sell, distribute, transfer, pledge or to place as collateral.
• For the investment in any RMF and LTF, the Unitholders (of such funds) must strictly comply with the conditions on investment and conditions imposed by the Revenue Department (which they can study such conditions from the investment handbook provided by the Asset Management Company), otherwise, the investors will not receive the tax benefit and/or the investors may be deducted or cannot request for the return of the withholding tax from the earned profit and they must return the tax’s benefit which they have received within the due period of time, and/or they may have to pay the surplus or penalty according to the Revenue Code. In addition, the investors must keep the documents of investment in the Fund including the evidence to prove that they have completely complied with the prescribed conditions for the benefit in confirming your tax’s benefit when they are inquired in the future. In addition, the investors should ask for the prospectus and handbook of investment and they should study such information until the investors understand such information or the investors may ask for additional details at the Asset Management Company or its Selling Agents.
• In case where the Fund invests in foreign country and the Fund has not fully hedged the risk of the exchange rate, the investors may suffer the loss or may gain profit from the exchange rate or receive the money back less than the initial investment amount.
• In case of guaranteed Fund, the investors who hold the investment units until the due period of time fixed in the prospectus will receive the investment back according to the conditions of guarantee. However, such guarantee does not include the guarantee of the guarantor’s ability to pay debt in the future.
• In case of the “Fund focusing on the principal protection”, it is just a title of mutual fund with low risk whose policy of investment is to protect the principal of the Unitholders. Such Fund does not guarantee the investment or the yield from investment.